The port of Mandelieu-la-Napoule
This port, sheltered from the winds, is located northwest of the Golfe de la Napoule, and just before the castle of the city. Anchoring in this bay is prohibited. The capacity of the port of Mandelieu-la-Napoule is 780 boats and 180 ships can pass by.
Chateau of Mandelieu-la-Napoule
This castle was built in the fourteenth century and converted into glass after 1789. The castle in situated on a prestigious site on the seafront, known to the Romans over 2000 years. In 1916, the American artist Henry Clews acquired the ruined property he restored thereafter.
The Parc de l’Esterel
It extends over 700 hectares, between Mandelieu-la-Napoule and Théoule-sur-Mer. It offers a landscape rich in color with massive volcanic rocks, the pines and cork oaks leading down to the Mediterranean. It houses 34 species of animals, like wild cats, bats, red deer, the Hound Cestoni and many more!
The nature trail in the park of San Peyre
3.4 km of gently sloping to the discovery of plants, trees and shrubs in the middle of the mimosa forest or scrub.
Mougins: 11.3 km
The Cannock: 11.5 km
Mouans Sartoux: 15.1 km
The Adrets-of-the Esterel: 15.4 km
Tanneron: 13.4 km